好書試閱

用英語說出行銷力

79特價276
加入購物車
下次再買
精彩內容 Unit 01Analysis of Current Market-1
在現實中找一條出路
Steve: Hi, John. What a coincidence! 嗨,約翰。怎麼這麼巧!
John: Hi, Steve. How’s everything? 嗨,史帝夫。怎麼樣,還好吧?
Steve: Good, and you? What have you been up to lately?
好啊,那你呢?最近在忙些什麼?
John: Well, nothing special. Just working on a new product launch proposal, I am sure you have already heard about it, didn’t you?
嗯,也沒什麼特別的。正在進行一項新產品上市企劃案,我想你應該已經聽說了吧,不是嗎?
Steve: Yes, your team is responsible for the launch of new full-size luxury car.
是呀,你們團隊正負責豪華車的上市案。
John: Correct. We just finished the market research part.
答對了。我們才剛完成市場調查的部分。
Steve: Great! That is one of key success factors in a new product launch.
很好呀!那可是新品上市的成功關鍵因素。
John: No doubt about that. What about you?
無庸置疑。那你呢?
Steve: Besides market research, our team also focused on the marketing strategy we will adapt, market positioning, features of our new SUV car and the competitor analysis.
除了市調之外,我們團隊還聚焦在即將採取的行銷策略、市場定位、新SUV 車的特色,以及競爭對手分析。
John: Competitor analysis is also crucial to new product launch,
especially this is the first time our company decided to enter SUV market.
競爭者分析也是新品上市的重點,尤其這是公司第一次決定要進入SUV 車市場呢。
Steve: You are absolutely right. Since this market is growing, we need to
grasp the opportunity.
絕對沒錯。正因為這市場正在成長,我們應該要抓住機會才是。
John :You bet! So, good luck with your proposal. See you around.
那當然!所以,祝你提案好運囉。等會見。
Steve: Yes, you too. See you later. 你也是。等會見。
Unit 01 Analysis of Current Market-2
在現實中找一條出路
Background Introduction 背景介紹:
Bruce and Ada are colleagues, they both work under Duncan’s
management. They are talking about the internal environment analysis in
their new cosmetic products which are going to be launched in one month.
布魯斯和愛達是同事,而且兩人都在鄧肯的管理之下。他們正在討論即將於一
個月內上市的新化妝品的內部環境分析。
Conversation 2 對話2
(At the conference room) (在會議室裡)
Duncan: So, I suppose that both of you have no further question for the
new products we are going to launch.
那麼,我想你們兩位對於我們即將要上市的新品都沒有進一步問題了吧。
Bruce: I am not sure, boss. It seems that there are so many questions still
remain unanswered.
我不太確定耶,主管。看起來好像還有很多懸而未決的問題。
Ada: I agree with Bruce. Can we delay launch of these new blush and
pressed powder?
我同意布魯斯的話。我們可以延遲上市這些新的腮紅和粉底?
Duncan: Let’s go through all the details and then decide what we should
do later.
讓我們很快地檢查一遍所有的細節,然後稍後我們再決定該怎麼做。
Bruce: Great! Start with me. Our SGS testing is still on going and the
results won’t come out before next Friday.
好的!從我開始吧。我們的SGS 測試還在進行中,而且結果在下週五之前都不會出來。
Ada: Financial department is still calculating the costs of these two new products, I think they won’t give us answers until the middle of this month.
財務部門也還在計算兩個新品的成本,我想到月中之前他們都不會給我們答案。
Duncan: If so, we will not have enough time to print the retail price on
the packaging.
如果是這樣的話,那我們就來不及把零售價印在包裝上了。
Ada: That’s what I am talking about.
這就是我在說的。
Duncan: What else we need to check?
還有其他我們需要確認的嗎?
Bruce: Not only the price on packaging box, but also the design of packaging has not been confirmed yet.
不只是包裝上的價格,連包裝的設計都還沒被確認喔。
Duncan: I thought we reached an agreement last week!
我以為我們上週已經達成共識了!
Bruce: No, boss. I am afraid that General Manager has changed his mind
again, and maybe he forgot to send an email with Cc. to you on the weekend.
沒有,主管。恐怕總經理又改變主意了,而且也許他週末寄出的信忘記寄副本給你。
Ada: Moreover, sales team also pointed out that they do not have enough part-time workers to send giveaways during the promotion period.
還有,銷售團隊也說了他們沒有足夠的工讀生在促銷期間發送贈品。
Duncan: I heard from last week’s meeting. Haven’t they solved the problem
yet?
上週會議我就聽說了。他們還沒解決這問題?
Ada: I am afraid not.
恐怕沒有。
Duncan: OK, I will talk with their manager. Maybe we can ask ABC event
company to help us this time.
好吧,我會和他們的經理談的。也許這次可以請ABC 活動公司幫忙我們。
Ada: That is a good idea. I will call them and let you know what they
suggest immediately.
這是個好主意。我會打電話給他們,並且讓您即刻知道他們的建議。
Duncan: Please consult with Bruce before you reply to the sales team.
回覆銷售團隊之前請與布魯斯商量。
Ada Yes, I will.
我會的。
Duncan: It seems that we need to delay launch of new products this time
due to the financial and design problem. Except that, I guess
everything is good here?
看來因為財務和設計的問題需要延遲上市了。除此之外,我猜其他事都沒問題吧。
Bruce: No further questions so far.
目前為止沒有進一步問題了。
Ada: Me neither.
我也沒有。
金石堂門市 全家便利商店 ok便利商店 萊爾富便利商店 7-11便利商店
World wide
活動ing